- Business/Public Sector and Finance
Management Accounting and Costing
Financial Management for Donor Funded Projects
Budgeting and Financial Control
Cash-Flow & Treasury Management
Fiscal Revenue Generations and Management
Advanced Auditing for Internal Auditors
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Project Management (PM) (Planning, Scheduling and Controlling)
Community Development and Project Management
Project Design, Proposal Writing & Fundraising
Project Scheduling Techniques
Advanced Project Management (APM)
Advanced Project Monitoring & Evaluation of Development Projects
- Human Resources Management
Career Management and Employee Talent Development
Managing the Training and Development Function
Advanced Human Resources Management and Development Programmes
Employee Benefits and Salary Administration
Communication Structures and Process
- Information and Communication Technology
Effective Technical Writing Skills
IT for Executive Assistants and Senior Secretaries
Educational Technology and Management System
Corporate Information Systems
Records and Information Management
Database Management System (DBMS)
Website Design, Development and Publishing
Geographical Information System (GIS)
Retail Information System (RIS) & Barcode Systems
- Governance Programmes
Ethics, Accountability & Corruption Prevention
Corporate Governance (CG)
Combatting Fraud in Government, Business & Civil Society Organisations
Fraud Prevention & Detection Techniques
Ethics Management & Anti-Corruption Strategies
- Protocol and Office Etiquette
Police/International Protocol and Etiquette
Professional Etiquette Training
Library and Information Management
Our face-to-face training interventions are scheduled to take place in Johannesburg, South Africa, throughout the year.
Our outcomes-based training translates into enhanced workplace performance.
Learn from qualified facilitators who are passionate and knowledgeable.
Our facilitators and admin staff provide professional guidance and assistance.
Most of our courses are unit standard aligned.
Enjoy refreshments and a buffet lunch as part of your learning experience.
Enjoy clean and comfortable training rooms and dining areas.
All our courses are available for group training sessions. When training larger groups of employees, a tailored in-house solution offers greater benefits to an organization:
• Material can be customized to address the client's specific needs
• Venue of the client's choice (throughout South Africa and even Africa!)
• Date of the client's preference
• Duration of courses can be increased to include a Portfolio of Evidence building session
Scheduled Courses Include
- Business/Public Sector and Finance (Subject: Public Finance)
- Project Management (Subject: Management)
- Procurement, Infrastructure and Transportation (Subject: Supply Chain Management)